Khizer K. Reading Ladder Progression January 19th, 2016
Reading Rate: 0.86pg/min
Goal for Reading Rate: 0.90-1.00/min
Books Completed: 7
Goal for Completion: 7-9
Total Pages Read Until Now: 1,410 Pages.
Readings per Week: 140 pages per week.
Readings er Day: 20 Pages per day.
Currently Reading: Tempest by William Shakespeare
Titles of Books Read:
- Purification of the Heart- Hamza Yusuf (192 pages)
- In the footsteps of Muhammad- Tariq Ramadan (216 pages)
- The Companions Part I- Abdul Wahid Hamid (251 pages)
- The Companions Part II- Abdul Wahid Hamid (246 pages)
- Gratitude and Patience Epic- Imam Al Jouzeeh (50 Pages)
- Allegory of the Cave: Plato (125 Pages)
- Thousand Splendid Suns: Khaled Hosseini (367 Pages)
- The Fault in Our Stars – John Green (313 Pages)
- Night – Ellie Wiesel (115 Pages)
Books Desired to Read:
- Plato The Republic
With the increasing number of obligations from main core subjects I have found it very difficult to find the time and effort to read throughout this first semester. This has not stopped me, however, and I have been successful into maintaining a daily amount of time purely dedicated to reading. It has helped me discover a wealth of knowledge, in terms of writing, and has sparked an even greater passion to devote more time into discovering the world of literature. At this point in the semester I am at a comfortable level of reading and will be working to read more higher level content as this semester finishes.